Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 23 - Thanksgiving

For this week of where we celebrate Thanksgiving I will keep the challenge simple.

The Challenge:
Simply give thanks. Think about all of your blessings and not your suffering. If one part of your body is unhealthy or painful then focus on all the parts that are working well. Be thankful for feeling safe, your home, money, material items and most importantly your family and friends. Only focus on the blessings. If you hate your job be grateful that you have one. If you are in an unpleasant relationship, be thankful for the awareness that may lead you to positive change.

Take nothing for granted! They are all gifts and you can lose any or all of them in the blink of an eye.

What I'm working on:
I am thankful I will be spending time with my husband and my father and the upcoming visit with my mom. I am thankful my oldest nephew/Godson and his wife had a healthy baby boy this week. I am thankful for all of my loved ones and my good health. I am thankful for all opportunities and prosperity that have come my way and to my loved ones. I am thankful I get to work in a capacity that I think provides value and meaning. I am thankful to be writing to you right now.

Here's to a healthy, happy and safe week.

1 comment:

  1. "In the blink of an eye, I saw the Light"
    AEROSMITH
    Remember that one?
    Yup, everything could change just like that!
    So maybe saying thank you is the only thing I am asked to say each day.

    ReplyDelete