Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 26 - Peace

During this time of year when we hear words like "peace on earth good will towards men" what do you think about? Do you believe this is impossible and feel unattached to such a statement or maybe even cynical? Or does it call you to action. That is what this weeks challenge is all about.

The challenge:
This week think about how you can create more peace in your life and in the lives of others. It's not as hard as you think. A smile or a comforting word can go a long way. Offer to help someone else and remember to help yourself too. Givers tend to forget to do that so take time to make your day peaceful, calming and relaxing. Or seek out a new adventure. You can find peace in movement; you don't have to be still.

What I'm working on:
I'm thinking of ways to create peace and joy. It is my mission; which means my actions are guided by this weeks challenge. I will stay aware of how I am feeling and make changes whenever necessary.

That's it! Have a peaceful and joyful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment