Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 15 - Fun

Hello and welcome.

If you've been sticking with the challenge you may be ready to have some fun so this week is dedicated to that. It's easy for life to get serious and filled with all of those to-do's. But fun isn't just for kids and has an amazing healing affect. And after a very relaxing or enjoyable experience you may find you have more energy for your goals and commitments.

Your Challenge:

Find something fun to do. If you aren't sure think about what you used to love to do or ask your friends what they like. Maybe go get a relaxing massage or facial. Maybe plan or go on a vacation. Maybe just play for a bit. That's it!

What I'm working on:


My husband and I will be going on our cross country drive with our two chihuahuas and two cats. We sold the FL condo and will have the closing for our new home in Sarasota FL next week. We are both excited about the journey and happy and hopeful about our future. While the trip will be long and challenging at times I will continue to focus on the blessings in my life and take in the beauty and new sites around me.

Have a fantastic week! This is my last post from the lovely Northwest. Next time I write I will be back in the Southeast. Until then; live well.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Portland. Gracias!
    Take pictures of the animals as you enter or leave each state. Fun!
    I'll follow the journey on my US map.

    ReplyDelete