Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 45 - Resurrection

With both Easter and Passover I must ask - What has passed you by? What do you want to resurrect? Sometimes passing over something is a good thing; it can be the blessing; and if it is a personal choice it can show you are satisfied, not needy, decluttering, etc. And other times it is important to reflect to determine if there is something you have not done but have a yearning (yen) to accomplish.

The Challenge:
1) Take a moment to determine if there is something missing. Clearly articulate (verbally) and/or write it down.

2) If you want to begin preparing for action you may. Or if you prefer just keep your new intention somewhere you can see. Think about it daily and feel joyful about this discovery.

What I'm working on:
My next book idea may have sat long enough. I still need to focus on promotion of Yen Path: Taking Steps Towards What You Want in Life which will be released June 1st but I may be ready to start the book proposal in the very near future. For me it is important to focus on the task at hand so knowing I want to work on this project is enough for me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment